Display Case for Ribbon Suspended Medal
This acrylic display case is made from the highest quality materials and finest workmanship and is the perfect accessory to showcase your ribbon suspended medal. Commemorate your accomplishment!
- Acrylic construction* – shined to a crystal clear finish.
- Clean appearance puts the focus on YOUR medal.
- Simple idea to Show Your Medal.
- Omnidirectional lid means the lid fits any way you try it.
- Proprietary design within the lid is used for suspending your medal.
- Each case holds 1 medal per side which means you can display up to 4 medals (of course, this option of displaying four medals works best when the display case is on an open surface – desktop, coffee table, etc and not against the back of a book shelf, for example).
- Stackable! Yes you can purchase multiple cases and place them side by side OR stack them for a unique finisher’s medal podium effect!
- Proprietary Designed Lid allows you to suspend your medal without damaging the ribbon.
- Inside Dimensions are 4.75" x 4.75" x 4.5" (4.75” left to right x 4.75” top to bottom x 4.5” front to back).
- Fits up to 4.5" diameter medal with any ribbon width or length. Safely hang up to four medals with a total medal and ribbon weight of 14 ounces or less.
- Fairly tough but not unbreakable…just so you know!
How to Hang the Medal
Remove the lid, place it on a non-abrasive surface in the center of your ribbon, then wrap the ribbon, cross the ribbon, and wrap it again! Then replace the lid with the medal facing the direction you want. Wrap it, cross it, and wrap it again!
*Care Instructions - Very Important!!
Acrylic ‘glass’ is easy to care for and easy to clean. If not done properly you can damage the finish. By following these simple instructions your new acrylic display case will provide you with years of enjoyment.
Step 1) Use WATER and a NON-ABRASIVE/NON-CONTAMINATING CLOTH
Step 2) Using the water moistened cloth, gently wipe the surface taking care not rub the dirt into the surface – instead wipe the dirt from the surface.
For faint surface scratches, use a buffing compound such as car wax. Using the buffer provided with your car wax, lightly buff the sheet until scratches disappear.
DO NOT USE: ketones, aromatics, esters, halogens, window cleaning sprays, alcohol, kitchen scouring compounds, or solvents (such as acetone, benzene, gasoline, carbon tetrachloride, or thinners). Do not use ammonia based cleaning solutions on the acrylic as it will eat into the sheet and cause it to ‘craze’ damaging it beyond repair.
Due to the manufacturing process slight imperfections are possible. We offer a 30-day guarantee against factory defects.